It is always difficult to assemble and maintain a list of recommended, trusted sites in any field, given the rapid rate of change of the Web. However, here are some sites for reputable organizations with which I have become involved over the years.
- A service of the National Library of Medicine, PubMed allows visitors to search the medical literature for any topic of interest
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Our national ENT academy. I have served as the chair of the AAOHNS technology infrastructure committee for many years
- Archives of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Our AMA journal. I have been on the editorial board as Internet editor since 1995
- The Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York City
- I am Clinical Professor and Director of Pediatric Otolaryngology at the school of medicine. I have been on the faculty since 1994